Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Monday, November 17, 2008

Disclaimer~~Christmas is Here!

Fa-la-la-la-la.....la-la-la-la!

To all of you who hate the fact the Christmas music hit the airways right after Halloween,..I am sorry. I actually have such a love for the Christmas season and the music that I am guilty of listening to it as soon as I possibly can. For me, it brings back some of the best memories of my childhood. AND,...Marty and I have made some of our own family traditions that we always look forward to!

So.....I've already decked my blog with everything Christmas including music! I hope you enjoy it! I know I will!

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I must admit that I am one of those that heard the Christmas music on the radio 3 days after Halloween and was shocked, but now it's grown on me and I'm in the holiday spirit!! I'm glas you're blogging again :). Brigette, what can I do for Matt & Nicole? Love ya-Stace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok !! I am guilty of the same pleasure .. Mike gets mad that I listen to it so early but I LOVE IT!!! It was so great talking to you too! I love our conversations...Yes! We need to get together!! Miss yA!!!

    ReplyDelete