Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Twins are TWO!



Okay,...so this post is super delayed but I am determined to celebrate the twins turning TWO! We can't believe that TWO years ago we were blessed with our spicy little Nyah and our sweet little Ethan! WOW-----I just get emotional thinking about it!
Ethan and Nyah are so amazing and I can't imagine my life without them! They bring so much joy,...(even with the lack of sleep, I still suffer from) and we marvel everyday at how much they are learning. It is a true gift --being their parents!
Ethan and Nyah turned 2 on JUNE 14, 2009. We celebrated ELMO and ZOE style amongst family and friends! It was a great day! Here are a few pics for ya'll to enjoy! (Thanks Aunt Machelle for all your creative help with the cakes!)











5 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe they are already 2! They are so adorable and those cakes are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cakes are sooo dang cute. I also cannot believe they are 2. I guess it's because we don't see each other that much.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN & NYAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Auntie Machelle! Love the cakes!
    Happy birthday twins! We love you and the girls love elmo and Zoe too!
    Brigette, you are an amazing mother, just like I always knew you would be! I'm sorry for the sleep loss, I am so there with you on that one. We should try calling each other in the middle of the night...since we're already up. We sure miss you guys! We'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!
    I can't believe they are already 2!! You guys are such great parents, and we miss you!

    ReplyDelete