Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Friday, January 15, 2010

~The Big 32

Today is my sweetheart's birthday. He turned 32! We met 10 years ago and my life has been so blessed because of him! How could it not? He is everything I need........He is funny, smart, gentle, strong, stubborn, spiritual, and shows such great love to all people! He has so much patience when it comes to my many weaknesses and continues to build up our family! He adores our babies and shows them every day how much he loves them. He takes being a Daddy very seriously which means the world to me.

Happy Birthday to the man I ADORE....

7 comments:

  1. Marty you truly are an amazing man!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Marty!! You rock my socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Marty!!! and Lauren says baah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Marty!! Hope you guys had a great day!! We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Marty! I love the picture of him with the twins, you guys are just perfect for one another!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture totally says, "Serious Dad!!" lol! Happy Birthdya!

    ReplyDelete