Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

...all {GROWN} up!


These two cutie pies never cease to amaze me.  Recently their vocabulary is blowing me away and I have been shocked at some of the phrases they use.  Do most 6 year olds say these things?


Ethan: 
 "...speaking of which..."
"That was not appropriate!"
"Jesus loves me because he was crucified and resurrected."
"mom,..you can trust me!"
"I'm just curious."
"I'm just so frustrated!"
"Man your stations,..."
"Ah,..coconuts!"
"Of course!"
 
Nyah:
"...apparently...."
"mom I want to make a sculpture!"
"I will clean my room but I have to go potty beforehand!"
"Is that in our budget?"
"Suppose we....."
"Not to mention...."
"I think I need to ponder that.."
"I am grateful for..."
"..I'm contagious!"
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment