Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Day of Firsts..


 
Today was a day of many firsts! Nyah clapped for the first time today. Everytime I said: "YEA," she would clap. It was so cute! She thought she was something else. Ethan sat up for quite a while and didn't even fall down. When he did,...he rolled over and looked up and smiled at me. He thought it was quite fun. I sat him back up and he decided he would like to be adventurous and threw himself into a roll. I thought for sure he would start screaming after hitting the floor. Instead,. he smiled and tried to get himself back up! Crazy kid! Today was also a first for me.....I got a little overwhelmed! I don't know what has held me for so long, but today I "felt" like a mother of twins! Don't get me wrong, it hasn't always been easy but today was something else. Ethan and Nyah are very aware of things now. They know when I've left the room, they know when I'm holding the other one and not them, and they have now decided to stop taking their long naps! Instead, they take shorter ones and wake eachother up! (even if I've got them in seperate rooms) Needless to say, I don't think I even had time to pee today! (sorry,..it is true) I love my babies....nonetheless! They are the world to me. (especially now that they are both sound asleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment