Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Friday, February 15, 2008

LOVE Day...

What a difference a day makes! Today was so wonderful! I woke up to my house covered with little notes from Marty to Ethan, Nyah, and myself. Marty also left me a beautiful letter and sent us on a scavenger hunt around the house to find our gifts. Nyah received a Tinkerbell balloon and Ethan got a Tigger one. Marty gave me a beautiful red box filled with cards listing different acts of love and service that I could redeem at any given time. My favorite: The "yuk card!" When redeemed, Marty will clean the toilets for me! YIPPY! No really, my favorite one was actually "daddy home card." Upon my request, Marty has to drop whatever he is doing and rush home to be with us! Fun huh! Promises of massages, dinner, and a date night were also some of my favorites! Nyah and Ethan gave their Daddy a new shower head which includes lots of relaxing options. If you didn't know, Marty LOVES water and loves to take long showers. This might actually backfire on me...(ha) I made Marty a special dinner; stuffed red peppers with chocolate icecream covered in pecans (all carb friendly I might add) It was a great day and I am grateful for the time we all spent thinking of eachother! I LOVE my family...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment