Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Pictures...

My sister and I took the twins to get their 1-Year old pictures taken! Aside from a few sad moments, they did great! Can you believe how big there are? We are going to surprise Marty when he gets home from Oregon! He will love these pictures! They really do capture their personalities. Nyah was hilarious! Everytime the photographer tickled her toes, she would clench her toes and hands with excitement! When the photographer got Ethan to smile he would immediately bring his hands to his face. So shy....

We had a lot of fun and I am grateful that I have these beautiful pictures as a memory of this sweet age!






4 comments:

  1. They are super cute, Glad to see that your using blogger its just better than anything else out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! You got some great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Darling!!! Those are the cutest pictures. I love the new blog - it's perfect (setting and everything) I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I can't believe they are 1!! Soooooooo CUTE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete