Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've been TAGGED!

Lisa, my good friend, tagged me! Here goes......

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Just started my 2nd Semester at BYU and lovin' the great work-out climbing the steep hills to class!
2. Spending lots of time with really great friends and my roommates! (You know who you are,...love ya!)
3. Just started my new job at the BYU Auxillary BLDG and loving it!
4 Doing a lot of group dating,...but no serious relationships!
5. Just got my 1st and ONLY "C" in Economics. (Holy Cow was that class hard!---I was lucky to get the "C!")

5 Things on my "to do list" today...
1. Finish putting away laundry (this seems to be on my list everyday!)
2. Go to Target!
3. Call my sisters!
4. Make dinner
5. Clean

5 Snacks I Love...
1. Chocolate!
2. Granola bars
3. Chips and salsa
4. Strawberries
5. Wheat Thins

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire...
1. Help create more research funding in finding a cure for Pancreatic Cancer
2. Go on a lot of family vacations!
3. Help family members if ever they needed it!
4. Get a maid! (ha)
5. Buy a vacation home somewhere tropical!

I am tagging 5 people:
1. Lora
2. Malia
3. Hillary
4. Stacey
5. Mary

2 comments:

  1. Brigette,

    Oh my Goodness!!! Your Kids, how did they get so big?! We haven't seen a photo of them since they were in the hospital. They are sooo dang cute. I'm so glad to have your blog address. It's much easier to keep up on family with blogs to read. Do your sisters have blogs? I would love to have their blog addresses. Hope to see you soon. Love Dave, Kandy & Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my mom said she ran into you guys the other night and you are in your new house! That is sooo exciting! I bet you guys are LOVING it!! You need to come over and play sometime! Call me anytime!

    ReplyDelete