Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Thursday, April 9, 2009

We are ALIVE and WELL!

Hey everyone! Sorry it has taken so long to update our blog. We have been super busy lately and we just moved into our new home! YIPPY! I've promised many of you that I would post some pictures of the inside,...and I plan to as soon as I take some and download them. Marty, Matt (our brother-in-law) and my Dad spent a week putting tile in our kitchen, bathrooms, and front entry. They worked so HARD and it looks fantastic! Ethan and Nyah love exploring the new house and they seem very happy.

Although we haven't attended our new ward officially, (with conference and all), we feel very excited about our ward and neighbors! On moving day 9 guys from the ward came to help unload the truck. It took ONLY 20 minutes to unload everything!! They were so AWESOME! My sister, Machelle, and my mother-in-law spent the day with me unpacking the most important things so we could stay there that night and be comfortable.

I plan to email everyone with our new address and phone numbers. If I don't have your email leave a comment and I'll send it to ya!
Love you all!
ps. I promise pictures SOON! (of the babies too!!)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the new house!!! I bet that has been a lot of work but so much fun in the process. I cant wait to see pictures of it and of the cute little babies! Glad to see you back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new home!!!! I'm glad all is well with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIGETTE!! I know it was yesterday, but with it being Easter I didn't want to intrude. I hope you had a wonderful day! We left a voicemail Friday, hope you got it! I'm so excited for your new home, what a birthday present! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete