Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

Ethan & Nyah (Age 3)


Click on this link.....it is so worth watching!

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God


Oh,...how I needed to hear this! I feel so strongly that every mother should KNOW the things that Elder Holland so beautifully testified of. I think everyday I question if I am doing enough for my sweet babies. I often feel unworthy of being blessed with Ethan and Nyah. The best part is,...the LORD will help me if I ask! I need to be be better, less prideful, and realize that the LORD did not intend for me to do this alone. Just that thought,...is sooo very comforting.

5 comments:

  1. I love this so much. In fact I put it on my blog not to long ago. Love the new pixs of your twins. I am going to miss see you as much now that Justin and Marty are at dif schools. Hope all is well and going great for him. Love ya guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...actually watched it on Kem's blog the other day :) It made me cry, of course. Such a great message and boost. Can't go wrong with Elder Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ethan and Nyah!!! I'm sorry we missed it.
    What a beautiful message!! You are a WONDERFUL Mother!! Love ya and miss ya sooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Brigette you are so smart to post that! Love ya girl-how ya been? Your babies are getting so big..they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for putting this on your blog. What a perfect message. Brigette, you are an AMAZING mother. We often look at you and Marty and just sit there in awe. I hope someday to be like you.

    ReplyDelete