Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Monday, November 16, 2009

~~Snowbird 2009~~

Every other year, our entire family heads up to Snowbird in Little Cottonwood Canyon for a family vacation. My parents bought a timeshare many years ago and we've loved going there. Paige and her family came out from New York again this year and were able to be with us which was awesome! I didn't get a lot of pics this year, but we always have a good time there. Honestly,...I just love being with my family. I feel very lucky to have family that I consider my very best friends! AND the best part....there was no puking on this vacation. No, no...we left that memory in Yellowstone!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: SNOWBIRD 2009




Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment