Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Monday, November 16, 2009

~~Summer 2009 Catch-UP~~


Ambria, Ira, Addison, Candice and Asher

Our sister-in-law, Candice married Ira this last July and we hosted thier reception dinner in our backyard! They now live in Kansas where Ira is stationed in the Army! It was a great day!



My sisters and I had fun this last summer canning and freezing food! We canned salsa, peaches, and froze corn this year! I love my sisters and this just gave us another reason to hang out!!


Marty and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary this August! For my gift, Marty moved our very heavy piano from Dad's house into our new home. He had my dad and his buddies from work help him move it and I came home to the surprise! I love having my piano again! Later, he bought me a beautiful framed photograph of the Salt Lake Temple! (Richard Webb is the artist ---in case you are wondering..)


We celebrated Marty's MOM's birthday this past Septemeber and enjoyed having everyone from the family come! We actually have the space now to host gatherings! We love you, MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment