Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter 2011




Easter was really fun this year!

We had a special Easter dinner with my family, decorated easter eggs, and had a little hunt afterwards. On Easter Sunday, we went to Nana's house (Marty's mom), and had a little hunt with the cousins. Nana put quarters in a few eggs and the kids were able to put their money into her candy machine and get candy. They loved it!

It was also as special time where we focused on the Savior, His ressurection, and the gift that is to all of us. What a blessing it is to KNOW HE LIVES!

2 comments:

  1. Ethan's eyes are soo blue! I love them!
    Happy Easter! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you cute family! I love your cute pictures, and you guys are just adorable! It's been SO much fun getting to know you better, and I want you to know that I just adore you and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete