Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Taking matters into her own hands...

This is pure Nyah....


Mommy: "Nyah, what ya doing baby girl?"

Nyah: "It's okay Mom, I have the kid scissors."

Mommy: "Where are you going with the kid scissors?"

Nyah: "Outside to cut the grass, Mom!"



Clearly Nyah noticed that we had a few long patches of grass in our yard and decided to take matters into her own hands. She was very pleased with her work which took all of 3 minutes!

This is Nyah,...making one of her messy statements!

Mommy: "Nyah, why are you shredding the tissues?"

Nyah: "Cuz..."

Mommy: Do you realize that you'll have to pick those up? We can't leave a mess like that."

Nyah: "Um, sure but do you think Daddy will be upset or happy that I did this?"

Mommy: I think Daddy loves you and will think you are silly!"

Nyah: giggles....."I love my Daddy!"



I think Nyah was taking revenge on her tissues to be honest. She and Ethan went to the doctor today with pink eye and ear infections. Their noses have been running for weeks it seems. So...this was her way of getting her frustration out! (Be gone tissues!) And yes,....Daddy is their favorite these days! I am the routine,..the constant, the nurse, the teacher and the discipline and right now in their world Daddy plays tea party, battles the evil Zurg as Buzz's (Ethan) sidekick, wrestles, and gives endless horsey rides on his back. He makes silly noises when they hurt which magically takes all the tears and pain away. He is a great Daddy! I love that they adore him!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet girl! DOn't you love the way their little minds work? I love to hear the silly things Kenzie comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry your kids have been sick so much, Brigette! I LOVE these stories about Nyah... especially that she cut the grass outside with scissors. I think I may mow our grass like that this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nyah and Ethan. They seriously make me smile every time I think about them and they honestly do the cutest things EVER!

    BTW...if Nyah wants to bring those scissors on over to my house...we have LOTS of grass that needs cutting. :)

    ReplyDelete