Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

...playin' in {IDAHO}

click to enlarge.

We spent a great time in Idaho with my Mom's family.  There's something about my Aunt and Uncle's place that is calming.  Marty wants to live there.  We spent the weekend,....

Four-wheeling
Target Shooting
Rafting
Tubing up the Canal
Relaxing
Eating
Camping
Swimming
Playing at the Sand Dunes
Catching up with extended family...
Chatting around the camp fire
and remembering the good ole' times we spent there as kids.

Ethan and Nyah loved it and couldn't bear to leave.   We did have a few glitches, however!  I totally forgot to bring swimsuits!  I had to take a drive into town and get some new suits for the kids.  It wasn't one of my best mommy momments!  And poor Ethan came down with a stomach bug and fever.  Even so,..it was such a wonderful time and I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed.  The first morning we were there, Marty woke me up in time to see the sun rise over the Teton Mountains.  It doesn't get better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment