Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Friday, June 8, 2012

...in {LOVE}

Lately, I have been really enjoying taking photographs.  My sister thinks I should take some classes.  I think I might.  I don't know if I am any good,..i just really like doing it.  We went to Idaho this past weekend to visit my mom's side of the family.  I'm in love with Idaho! 
its simple. its beautiful. it's family.  it is love. 
I took my camera out and just perused around my aunt and uncles beautiful property and I was so content.  It seems to be that Idaho and photography make me happy! 
Ethan was so good to pose for me in front of my Uncle's OLD TRUCK. It sits right next to the barn close to their farmland

nyah joined us and ethan and her took a walk closer to the potato field. such a sweet boy giving her a little kiss on the cheek.

the barn.


my blessings.

my little cutie pie. could those eyes just kill or what!?

charming little guy.

i asked ethan what he thought about the farm and this is what he did. i love this picture.

i don't pretend to know what this watering contraption is called, but it always amazes me to see them at work. farming is just cool and i love that my mom grew up on a farm.

the tractor. the barn.
 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, first of all, you totally could take some classes but I don't think you need them...these are AWESOME! What talent you have! I absolutely LOVE the pictures of Ethan and Nyah...those are picture framing, wall ready! :)

    ReplyDelete