Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oklahoma!

For Chrismtas, Marty purchased season tickets to the Washington Terrace Playhouse! I love the THEATRE! We have already seen Urinetown (hilarious,..despite the horrible name) and just went to see Oklahoma! It was really good. We have seen quite a few musicals in our time but never this one. I loved the character Ado Annie the best! She is quite the character! Sassy, a little ditzy, and charming. Marty liked the Peddler and was impressed by the dancing! Some of the guys had to do some crazy stuff! Out of 4 STARS, I give this one a 2.5! Not my favorite, but a great show! (Some may think I'm crazy,...but I have my criteria ya know!)


Marty and I on our way to the musical!



Ethan & Nyah on their way to their cousins! They love it when Mommy and Daddy go out!


My nephews have been in their production of Scrooge: A Christmas Carol for the past 3 years! My nephew, Austin even had the role of Young Ebenezer! That is a show that I could watch over and over again! The director Jacci Florence and her husband Kim (Scrooge) are amazing! As part of our season pass, we will be seeing this come Christmas time!


Up next......ANNIE! So excited!

2 comments:

  1. You make my day, Brigette! I think your rating would match mine exactly. :) I love the music, but it's not my favorite story or show ever. What FUN dates for you and Marty! We sure love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete