Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Monday, April 11, 2011

You've got a friend in me.....


Ethan's greatest love these days is TOY STORY! Back in October, he made the decision to be Woody for Halloween. And.....even more exciting, he wanted Daddy to be Buzz Light Year. So we made some costumes and they were set. When we went trick-or-treating, Daddy and Ethan ran from house to house exclaiming,.."To infinity and beyond!" The kids in the neighborhood were thrilled to see "Buzz" in true form and Ethan was so proud! From then on,...he eats, breathes, and sleeps all things Toy Story. Even his little Woody and Buzz figures snuggle up at night with our little guy!



Daddy and Ethan like to sing the song, "You've got a friend in me" to eachother. It is so cute. It perfectly describes the bond they have. They are best buds and it is such a blessing! They have been that way since the very beginning! Forever friends these two will be!!! I love my boys....

2 comments:

  1. So precious!
    Good job on on the frequent blog post! I'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture with Mary and baby Ethan! And I LOVE that Marty was Buzz! Seriously, what kid wouldn't think that's the very best thing in the whole entire world? What awesome parents you guys are, Brigette! Adam and I are TOTALLY going to be like you when we grow up!

    ReplyDelete