Becoming Road

Becoming Road

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

That girl is sweet....

"That girl is sweet,...just like her name. Strawberry Shortcake!"



When the twins turned 3, My sister gave Nyah a Strawberry Shortcake coloring book. It became her favorite coloring book and she was so excited when she spotted a Strawberry Shortcake video on top of the $5 movie pile at Walmart. What a find that was, I'll tell ya! There was no question what Nyah would be for Halloween. When I asked her who I should be, she immediately exclaimed..."Orange Blossom ofcourse! You already have an orange shirt, mom!"


Nyah is my sweetest baby girl! She is a tender-heart and has a memory like no other. The other day, I was a little grumpy with the kids and she said to me...."Mom, if you want to go to Grandpa's house, you need to be happy!" Hmmm...I wonder where she heard that before? I LOVE being her mommy and feel so blessed to learn from her everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Brigette,
    Oh how I miss you!!!! Seriously, I haven't spoken with you in forever!!! You have always been an amazing example of LOVE and KINDNESS. I am constantly asking myself in motherly moments, "what would Brigette do??" I LOVE YOU GIRL, you are my hero!! We miss you and your sweet family!! Lets talk soon!!
    Lora

    ReplyDelete